03 Aug When to hire a professional services CPA
Managing your accounting needs as a professional service is another task on your lengthy to-do list that distracts you from what matters at work. Offloading your needs to a certified public accountant (CPA) firm is the perfect way to save time and money on your accounting processes. Professional service accounting is crucial for law firms, consulting agencies, and any business owner struggling to handle the needs of their organization, its clients, and the company’s financial aspect.
Luckily, CPA firms like Dempsey Vantrease & Follis provide the best legal accounting solutions for businesses looking to find several accounting services. No matter your professional service accounting needs, Dempsey Vantrease & Follis. Let’s explore the services our clients need to see how our team can best serve your professional endeavors.
Business CPA Services
Dempsey Vantrease & Follis offers the following services as your business CPA:
Auditing and Accounting
We are trusted for our expert auditing and accounting services to help various businesses meet their financial goals and maximize revenue. Our certified public accountants offer financial, management, tax, and auditing accounting services to ensure you have everything you need to manage and increase your profits.
At Dempsey Vantrease & Follis, we call upon audits that are required to satisfy regulatory agencies, banks, or investors, including the following:
- Auditing for-profit entities
- Auditing nonprofit organizations
- Auditing governmental agencies
- Auditing pensions/profit-sharing plans and 401(k) plans
- Required single audits
You’ll significantly benefit from our auditing and accounting services if you need solutions to uncover your company’s max value. Our process includes financial statement reviews, employee benefit plan audits, internal control reporting, and lender services to ensure that all of your accounting and auditing needs are met.
Bookkeeping is stressful when you have a million other things to worry about at work. Businesses can offload the bookkeeping process to a professional services CPA like Dempsey Vantrease & Follis to save time and energy to meet client needs efficiently. Our numerous bookkeeping services include the following:
- General ledger preparation
- Reviewed financial statements
- Monthly, quarterly, or annual financial statements
- Forecasts or projections for financial statements
- Sales and miscellaneous business filings
- On-site bookkeeping assistance
- Budgeting assistance
- Quarterly and annual payroll filings
- Accounting system setup and implementation
When navigating the bookkeeping process, you need to turn to experts like our team. Whether you’re just starting out with your business or scaling rapidly, turning to a trusted source for all your bookkeeping needs is vital to sustaining your business.
Your professional service accounting process requires outside help to make wise and informed decisions for the benefit of your company. The business consulting services at Dempsey Vantrease & Follis are essential for planning your business and making the best decisions to continue scaling. We provide the following business consulting services:
- Guidance during the sale, merger, or purchase of a business across numerous industries to help you with the structure and negotiation process and evaluate potential tax consequences. We’ll help you create the best strategy to do what’s best for your business.
- Help during contract and business negotiations. We review documents and offer guidance with all contract negotiations for businesses across industries, maximizing your potential.
Comprehensive QuickBooks training is crucial in the modern business world, and if your team isn’t currently taking advantage of this solution, now is the time to start. QuickBooks provides crucial solutions to enhance your business and daily operations, helping you with some of the following repetitive and time-consuming tasks:
- Invoice creating
- Managing sales and income
- Recording bills and expenses
- Viewing accounts receivable/aging reports
- Creating reports
QuickBooks can transform how you manage your daily business expenses–but if you don’t know how to use QuickBooks, you’ll spend more time getting to know the system than you will profit from it. The CPA services at Dempsey Vantrease & Follis ensure you and your team have everything you need from a comprehensive QuickBooks training solution.
One of our ProAdvisor staff members will help you set up QuickBooks in a way tailored to your company’s needs through personalized four-hour training, making it easy for you to benefit from QuickBooks and unlike the potential of this platform rather than waste time guessing what to do next.
Estate planning services are crucial, and the expert CPA team at Dempsey Vantrease & Follis will assist you in meeting your estate planning goals while lowering taxes for income and transfer processes. We provide estate planning professionals to work with you and create a straightforward, seamless plan through the following services:
- Estate gifting strategies
- Assistance with the structure and formation of trusts
- Assistance with the development and formation of gifting programs
- Review of wills related to all estate planning goals and tax consequences
- Business succession planning services
- Structuring asset ownership for the most favorable tax consequences
We offer the best tax preparation services to minimize your tax exposure and avoid financial troubles that often arise when managing a confusing and complex tax code. Our team helps businesses of all sizes with their tax preparation and planning process, minimizing their tax liability for financial success.
Beyond tax preparation, our team offers expert planning services. Among all of the tax services we offer are the following:
- Individual tax preparation and planning
- Business entity tax preparation and planning
- Individual tax preparation
- Trust, estate, and gift tax preparation and planning
- Year-end tax planning
- Nonprofit tax preparation
- Qualified retirement plan (ERISA) tax preparation
- Review tax implications related to contractual agreements
- Entity organization and structure planning
Valuation and Litigation Support
Business valuations are crucial for many professional organizations looking for the value of their ownership interest at a specific point. When you need valuation services and litigation support, the experts at Dempsey Vantrease & Follis can help. From our experience in estate and gift planning to our business succession and sales knowledge, we have experts to ensure that you get all the help you need.
We provide valuation services in the following areas:
- Estate planning
- Business acquisitions or divestitures
- Gifting programs
- Litigation services
- Buy-sell agreements
- Due diligence services
- Loan applications
- Family limited partnerships
- Divorce cases
Contact Dempsey Vantrease & Follis
We have the professional service accounting and business CPA services you need. Contact Dempsey Vantrease & Follis today to see how our team can help you.